A Brief Recap of My Recent Experience Trekking to Everest Basecamp
- No showering for 15 days.
- Sleeping in -10 degree Celsius temperature.
- Hours from the nearest medical help.
- Every meal consisting of only hard boiled eggs and soup.
- Taking medication just to help your body get the oxygen it needs.
- Oh, and some of the worst squat toilets around.
…and I paid thousands of dollars to experience it!
Team member Zoe, started out as an intern at YHE in 2017 and in 2018 her motivation, goal setting, hard work, and patience just earned her a FT spot on the team! She’s on such a roll, that her first ever blog for us is all about staying motivated. Congrats Zoe and here we are, learning from you already.
You made your resolutions in January. You have usually blown them by February. But this year is going to be different, right? Here are 7 easy ways to help us all stay motivated and on point for 2018.