Yellow House Events is a fast-paced, event planning and marketing agency based in the Distillery District in Toronto. We create a variety of events and experiential campaigns for blue chip clients across North America. We offer a beautiful, designer office space to work in with great people, exciting projects and an award-winning culture. Our core value is our essence: Do The Right Thing.
- Someone with 1-3 years of experience as an EA or front desk supervisor.
- Tech-savvy, social-media-savvy, web savvy, trend-savvy, design savvy and know your way around a database and MS Office.
- You are super-organized, customer service oriented, resourceful and a team player who is able to work quickly and accurately.
- You have extremely strong verbal and written communications skills.
- You take pride in running an office smoothly and providing strong admin support, from managing shipping and couriers to ordering supplies and preparing meeting rooms for external client meetings.
- Although this is primarily a 9am-5pm gig, you wouldn’t mind being on-site to help out when needed.
- But mostly, you are nice with a good sense of humour!
The EA will primarily support CEO Grail Noble. In this capacity, you will schedule meetings, provide office management and support sales initiatives. You will also be updating contracts, developing presentations, managing vendor databases. Apply to email@example.com Be creative!
Detailed Job Description:
30% reception/office admin
- Greeting guests, taking coats ensuring meeting rooms ready, ordering and setting beverages and food as required, answering the main phone
- Office management – ordering supplies, overseeing maintenance, kitchen duties, dealing with Xerox, Bell, Cleaners
- Shipping – couriers and international shipments, checking mail daily
- Ensuring back storage area is organised, supplies are ordered and event kits are re-stocked for each activation.
20% Sales & Marketing Support:
- Competitive research and list/contact management
- Assisting with the development of sales materials and presentations
- Printing and collating proposals/capabilities decks and other sales presentation materials as well as vendor sourcing, procuring quotes
- Assisting with meeting scheduling, outreach and marketing support
- Managing client appreciation activities.
- Supporting PR & Social Media activities with research and scheduling
30% Supporting the CEO
- Scheduling meetings
- Support on business administration e.g. contracts and SOWs
- Internal/Team events, training, retreats
20% Event Support
- Pricing and Ordering swag
- Venue and vendor sourcing, procuring quotes
- Updating Critical Paths, Meeting Agendas, Budgets
- Managing event volunteers
- Supporting events on-site
- Pulling reports and setting up our back-end registration system
This is a critical anchor role that touches all areas of our organization.