Yellow House Events is a fast-paced, event planning and marketing agency based in the Distillery District in Toronto. We create a variety of events and experiential campaigns for blue chip clients across North America. We offer a beautiful, designer office space to work in with great people, exciting projects and an award-winning culture. Our core value is our essence: Do The Right Thing.
- Someone with 1-3 years of experience as an EA or front desk supervisor.
- Tech-savvy, social-media-savvy, web savvy, trend-savvy, design savvy and know your way around a database and MS Office.
- You are super-organized, customer service oriented, resourceful and a team player who is able to work quickly and accurately.
- You have extremely strong verbal and written communications skills.
- You take pride in running an office smoothly and providing strong admin support, from managing shipping and couriers to ordering supplies and preparing meeting rooms for external client meetings.
- Although this is primarily a 9am-5pm gig, you wouldn’t mind being on-site to help out when needed.
- But mostly, you are nice with a good sense of humour!
The EA will primarily support CEO Grail Noble. In this capacity, you will schedule meetings, provide office management and support sales initiatives. You will also be updating contracts, developing presentations, managing vendor databases. Apply to email@example.com Be creative!