Event Coordinator / Manager
Yellow House Events is a fast-paced, event planning and marketing agency based in the Distillery District in Toronto. We create a variety of events and experiential campaigns for blue chip clients across North America. We offer a beautiful, designer office space to work in with great people, exciting projects and an award-winning culture. Our core value is our essence: Do The Right Thing.
- Someone with 2 – 5 years of experience managing events ideally on the agency side.
- Tech-savvy, social-media-savvy, trend-savvy, design savvy and know your way around a database and MS Office.
- Graphic design or 3D rendering skills would be an asset (not a pre-requisite).
- You are super-organized, customer service oriented, creative, resourceful and a team player who is able to work quickly and accurately.
- You have extremely strong verbal and written communications skills.
- You love creating experiences for brands.
- But mostly, you are nice with a good sense of humour!
Our projects vary from experiential, to sponsorship activations, to incentives, to galas, to product launches, to roadshows, to some (un)conferences, to employee events. We love what we do.